Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 Empty
PostSubject: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 9:06 am

Our heroes (?) have finally found Shiall. They also found Nym's Dad, Shiall's Dad, Kimmuriel's associates, and his two pets.

Oh, and a nasty book with a hunger for man flesh!

456xp each so far! Inching closer and closer to 7 I think.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 9:15 am

1 Party member KIA (Goodbye our Distraught and distrusted Ticier, who was viewed as a greater evil then me) and 1 vegetablized (his luck finally ran out).
Nym is cured of her affliction (so one primary goal is completed and it was done with eldritch magic alien ; though the price would be losing control of whats left of shialel's magic as it returns to its owner)
And rather questionable behavior from some of our still living party members (the vegetable lander doesn't count as hes effectively dead till we are back to town and pay the hefty gold to restore his mind; just hope theres no more intellect devourer encounters before then)....
Do we get to sing kumbaia now as we all hold hands; specially with our new "friends"? Cause I am up for that since theres no moral obligations right now.
ooc: Very close for me
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet
Character Name: Soda Popinski
Level: 6
Classes: Barbarian V, Fighter I

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 4:41 pm

OOC: It will be a while before lander is back in action. At least I'm not totally dead from an encounter meant to kill someone who runs into random rooms that seem interesting.

In character: ... *Tongue flops outside mouth*
Back to top Go down
Shaill Zauvirr

Shaill Zauvirr

Character sheet
Character Name:
Level:
Classes:

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 5:06 pm

Nym turns Lander over onto his ide so he doesn't choke on his tongue or his salivia.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 5:59 pm

ooc: Feel happy Our gm is allowing you to remember how to breath (thank god for muscle memory). Problem is going to be how to feed you now.
Back to top Go down
Nym Leavold

Nym Leavold

Character sheet
Character Name: Nym Leavold
Classes: 8 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 6:22 pm

*just shoves food in his mouth*
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 12:37 pm

ooc: As it turns out Adventure league priced Greater Restoration at 450gp to cast so it can be easily afforded by us. Though if we are quick and get to a church in 10 days we could pay for a raise dead for ticier (would take bout 6-7 days to get back to phandelin), but costs 1,250gp for the raise. And would make ticier make the akward choice of roleplaying if ticier wanted to come back to life or kill him off for theia.
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 1:05 pm

Is this from the revised or newly published AL information? I know they were working on updates.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 1:41 pm

dunno was reading off the published adventures (heh glad I got dm access; now to use it when its time), they list the price each time at the beginning (the tyranny in phlan; DDEX1-10; is the latest one which is the first tier 2 adventure where raise dead would need a price instead of free)
Preety sure we wont be getting new AL information till Elemental Evil campaign gets closer
Of course it is all up to you if you want it done that way (could just kill off ticier then and do some quest to get the greater restoration for lander)
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 1:57 pm

Could kill them both!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

If it is published in an AL adventure I will likely go with that. But 1,250 for a raise dead seems low. 5th level spell requiring a diamond of at least 500gp. How many of those are around?

Harold
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 2:03 pm

Could, preety much have to guard the non combatants and everything for a whole week when they could all drop like flies (one already did) no gurantees if any survive the trip; pitch black caves are mighty treacherous. And I don't trust greater teleport from current npcs.
I might know a guy or two bout those diamonds (I do have criminal contacts) .....
Feel free to set the price for your spells if you want, AL is hard to get that much money unless you save up and buy nothing for several months if you play just expeditions and no campaign. (Wellby has a nice stockpile himself that he hasn't spent on anything if he felt like helping.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4   Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 3: The Search for Shiall - Session 4
Page 1 of 1