Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wellby's chat with Berric

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Beric Stormraven/Ulric Grimnar
Level: 6
Classes: Paladin

Wellby's chat with Berric - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellby's chat with Berric   Wellby's chat with Berric - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 3:54 pm

Beric fixes Wellby with bloodshot eyes. (I'd assume using 30-35 lay on hands points at once would exhaust him incredibly). "I'm guessing those scars are from a different source. Don't worry about telling me. The darker parts of you history are your's to reveal when you wish. I'm glad you're still with us Wellby." Beric picks his pipe back up, dusts it off and finishes the rest while sitting contently in silence for a time.

"You know far more about this than I do. What will happen to Nym now? Will she lose the abilities she had and resort to being a normal priestess? Beric chuckles. "Normal wouldn't fit her well."
Back to top Go down
https://consequencesofwar.rpg-board.net
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet
Character Name: Soda Popinski
Classes: Barbarian V, Fighter I

PostSubject: Re: Wellby's chat with Berric   Wellby's chat with Berric - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 4:08 pm

Ooc: What happened with Droop? I'm 99 percent sure I missed that.
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wellby's chat with Berric   Wellby's chat with Berric - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 4:18 pm

OOC: I sent Harold a PM to have Droop spy on Wellby. Droop being Droop was caught immediately. This was right after the situation with Halia so Beric was very paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Wellby's chat with Berric   Wellby's chat with Berric - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 4:26 pm

ooc: The way Droop spied on me, isn't the way you would want to spy on me. If it was an important guest it would've worked.

"As Shiall was the one who made the pact; now that she has a body, the power will bleed out of Nym and return to her. Nym will be free to choose what she wants to do."
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wellby's chat with Berric   Wellby's chat with Berric - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 4:42 pm

OOC: What did he ever end up doing? I asked Droop to keep an eye on you and Harold never messaged me about anything he did except for the initial response which was, "Droop confirms that Wellby skulks around and is extremely observant. There doesn't seem to be any concrete evidence of wrongdoing. He is almost too clean. That raises suspicions more." I had completely forgotten about it until Wellby mentioned it.

"And how does your god compare to Shaill's?"
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wellby's chat with Berric   Wellby's chat with Berric - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 4:58 pm

ooc: Quite simple, he played the butler part of being told to pay more attention to an important guest. He didn't act like he normally does. The change was the giveaway to someone who doesn't normally get that treatment.

"My 'Patron' " Wellby emphasizes 'patron'. "Is much more benevolent then Shiall's. He normally observes the other Old Ones and keep the others in check. But others are getting directly involved now."
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wellby's chat with Berric   Wellby's chat with Berric - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 6:34 pm

OOC: I told him to stay out of sight so damn that goblin. It worked out for a good conversation in the end though so I'm happy. Also, since your conversation with Nym hasn't gotten into its stride yet, I'll assume this takes place prior.

"Nym could become a cleric of Torm but she would lose the progress she has made." Beric is in deep thought for a second. "If she comes to you... help her. Make sure she knows she has a choice. Torm can grant her great powers."

"But if she chooses to go the route of your patron, help her and keep her safe."
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wellby's chat with Berric   Wellby's chat with Berric - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 6:50 pm

ooc: you did ask for a goblin to spy on me. goblins aren't normally known for subtlety. And Droop has been known to be more overt.
"Heh safe. Nothing is truly safe in this world. You should know that. Especially with the route we're heading. So it would be a hollowed promise. I will of course advise her if she seeks my aid. But if she decides to make a pact with my patron depends on the terms she is capable of negotiating with its herald. If she is able to tell me the terms, I can see what I can do to help. If she thinks she can serve torm better then she will talk to either you or the cleric."
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wellby's chat with Berric   Wellby's chat with Berric - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2015, 7:31 pm

"Just try Wellby. Make sure she knows all of her options before she makes any deal. Help her avoid the worst."
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wellby's chat with Berric   Wellby's chat with Berric - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2015, 10:08 pm

"I'm required to at the moment. Otherwise it wouldn't work. Do not worry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wellby's chat with Berric   Wellby's chat with Berric - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wellby's chat with Berric
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2