Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alternating Weekend DM?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

Alternating Weekend DM? Empty
PostSubject: Alternating Weekend DM?   Alternating Weekend DM? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 4:08 pm

Anyone willing to go a few weeks as an alternating DM running something else. I'm having a hard time keeping up the prep work need for 4 hour weekly sessions lately. We've basically hit most of what I have already prepared.

At work I have one of my managers who just took a LOA and I inherited her team of 7 in CA. That was part of trip last week. Until I can replace her, or she comes back, I'll have a lot more on my plate.

Hopefully, she is back in 2 month or less, or the workload evens out.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Weekend DM?   Alternating Weekend DM? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 4:19 pm

I could potentially. I could either run HotDQ (which you guys would have to pick which chapter to start in, or just make new characters). Or I could run a Ryuutama game.

Ryuutama is very simple Japanese rpg game. I have most of the core book translated (from a kickstarter which is almost finished before they ship out my physical copy). You basically play not as the 1% of the population that becomes the uber powerful heroes from dnd, but as the NPCs instead.  Its been compared to a Hayao Miyazaki's Oregon trail. I can run it combat heavy if people enjoy combat more, or a mix of anything inbetween. Fairly easy to make adventures in it. Specially since most of the world is actually generated by the players.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diamondsutra/ryuutama-natural-fantasy-role-playing-game/description
Back to top Go down
SodaPopinski

SodaPopinski

Character sheet
Character Name: Soda Popinski
Level: 6
Classes: Barbarian V, Fighter I

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Weekend DM?   Alternating Weekend DM? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 1:11 pm

I've also gotten a lot of experience recently in DMing (Maggie is part of one of my other campaigns, along with some other small one on encounters). I've begun preparing campaigns, although mine are are mostly on the comedic side, and are, in large part, improv. If you'd like, I have a lot more free time, and if you all are willing to put up with my antics, I would be more than happy to build a campaign for every other week.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Weekend DM?   Alternating Weekend DM? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 7:42 pm

Works for me. I enjoy custom works.
Just need to know what game and if we're making our own or pre-gen characters
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Weekend DM?   Alternating Weekend DM? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 10:17 am

I'm good either way! I should be ok this week....

Harold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternating Weekend DM?   Alternating Weekend DM? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternating Weekend DM?
Page 1 of 1