Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome DM Charlie!

Go down 
+3
Healdhj
Beric Stormraven
SodaPopinski
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet
Character Name: Beric Stormraven/Ulric Grimnar
Level: 6
Classes: Paladin

Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 3:35 pm

That's a good idea. I may just have it be a piece of my arm. I'm loving the stuff I can flavor for a Warforged. Armor can just become a piece of him. He never "sleeps" so there's no reason to ever take it off. I'm considering taking the alert feat later on for anything that may happen at night.
Back to top Go down
https://consequencesofwar.rpg-board.net
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 4:25 pm

Surprised you didnt take it. You would probably want to be alert for the revenge attacks from followers of your evil god.
Still undecided on the class. I'll just bring the character sheets sunday. Though the grappler may be somewhat useful.
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 5:26 pm

My AC is 11 unless I get some fancy bracers or robes...
Back to top Go down
Sir Lindor the Truffle

Sir Lindor the Truffle

Character sheet
Character Name: Sir Lindor the Truffle
Classes: Bard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 5:29 pm

My AC is 19 without any magic items
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 5:33 pm

If you can get the Cloak of elvenkind. Use it to hide while the minions fight.
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 6:48 pm

I took heavy armor master because of the bonus to strength. Alert would have to come at the third ability increase.
Back to top Go down
Nym Leavold

Nym Leavold

Character sheet
Character Name: Nym Leavold
Classes: 8 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 7:51 pm

will we have no rogue? What is this madness?
Back to top Go down
Nym Leavold

Nym Leavold

Character sheet
Character Name: Nym Leavold
Classes: 8 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 7:53 pm

I think I might take a sentinnel pole arm master combo, if somebody else grabs alert.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 8:16 pm

I'm still up in the air. I can make effective builds.
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 9:01 pm

Alert works out really well for my character so I may take that. Either that or the Great Weapon fighting feat.
Back to top Go down
Thia Nightbreeze

Thia Nightbreeze

Character sheet
Character Name: Ticier Hornraven
Classes: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 8:06 am

I have three Charactor ideas to use. Human Wild Magic Sorcceror Hermit with the skilled feat, a Human Trickster Rouge Criminal with magic innate feat, or a Wood Elf Assasin Rouge Noble with either the athlete feat or the mobile feat. I have the first one made already. The other two are somewhat prepared for they are Charactor from a book I recently finished Writting, and I have made them before to use except using multi-classing for one and monk for the other. What do you think I should play?
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 8:12 am

Up to you. Whatever you think you would enjoy playing.
Back to top Go down
Thia Nightbreeze

Thia Nightbreeze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 8:23 am

Here is a few excerpts from my book,
"The sky suddenly blackened. The flicker of hope diminished to near vanish. Death and darkness march to war."
"The sharp sword burned her skin as it pierced through her slim and fragile body."
"The dark sky shined brightly as the sky blue hue took back over."
"Then came the loud shrieking noise that sounded like a hook scraping against a steel plate, like a spear piercing through iron slowly, like two swords rubbing against each other. The loud piercing sound of a thousand screems."
"Falling from the high trees, everything around me turned still."
"The noise within the cave was low, like a growl of a beast in the shadows."
"His hands were surrounded by purple Sparks and in their palms was defeat."
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 9:27 am

Which character would those excerpts apply to? The sorcerer?

And the party may benefit slightly more with a rogue but it won't make a big difference if you decide to play a sorcerer. Choose whatever you'll have the most fun with.
Back to top Go down
Thia Nightbreeze

Thia Nightbreeze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 11:55 am

The excerpts apply to the trickster and the assasin.
The assasin would go well with the oath breaker paladin and the necromancer.
The trickster would go well with the magic casters.
I think we don't need another fire based sorcerer so I'm removing him from my idea list.
Both the rouges would be fun to play. Any suggestions on which rouge?
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 2:04 pm

Ultimately, would you like to play like Thia but with bonus damage, or would you like to have a little extra magic?

For me it's always a matter of who can have the better backstory. If I can't figure out a good story then I won't have fun with him/her.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 4:46 pm

Whatever you want. If you want to be a rouge, I'll use my 'grappler'. If you want to be the wild magic sorc, then I'll have a rouge scout to use then.
I Could just do a crazy old man with a cat as well.
Back to top Go down
Thia Nightbreeze

Thia Nightbreeze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 7:50 pm

I think that the assassin would be easier to play and has a better backstory so I'll use the assassin.

My character is going to be a female wood elf by the name of Valena Everspark. She is a princess from the kingdom Everkeep where her mom, the queen, rules. Valena decided to leave her home in thousand isles, or shards of heroes rock as it has come to be known, and adventure along with her dear friends Adran Shillistone, Grey Moonshadow, her brother Willius, Arkenstone Willothrip, The Prophet, and her future husband Berio Shillistone. While adventuring something terrible happens and she is pulled out of her realm and finds herself in a much similar land but a different realm nonetheless. This land is the forgotten realms. Searching to find allies and her dear friends, she begins adventuring this new land. After hearing news that the prophet has been found in Greenest (last time we played hoard of the dragon queen), she heads there only to find the prophet had left three days earlier. Then she received news that her future husband was also in the land and was happy but didn't go in search of them for she was tired of her long journey and needed a tenday to rest. She sent a ranger, Thia Nightbreeze, to deliver a message to the elvish twins for she was on her way to meet them.

Most of the information in here is a combination of consequences of war, hoard of the dragon queen, and my book hidden in the shadows. Will this backstory work?
Back to top Go down
Beric Stormraven
Admin
Beric Stormraven

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 9:00 pm

I don't see why not. Where is Thia from?
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 10:17 pm

Seems fine to me.
Means I can play my grappler, or crazy old man with a cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome DM Charlie!    Welcome DM Charlie!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome DM Charlie!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2