Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revenant and Hazirawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet
Character Name: Revenant
Level: 8
Classes: Paladin

Revenant and Hazirawn  Empty
PostSubject: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 6:20 pm

Over the short rest, Revenant sits and attunes himself to Hazirawn. Does the greatsword have anything to say?
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet
Character Name: Dungeon master
Level: 19
Classes: All

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 11:44 pm

After a great bit of time with the sword, you feel something inside you, as if hot needles were just released into your mind. After about a minute of this feeling, the sword begins to speak.

"Ah yes. Servant of Bane, you will make a worthy champion."
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 1:01 am

Revenant laughs at that notion. "I am no servant, Sword and I no longer align myself with Bane. I am Revenant and I am free."
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2015, 5:32 pm

"Oh, the one who's mark you still bare? I would have guessed otherwise." You hear the echos of laughter reverberate off your skull. "So, I'm guessing my previous champion was destroyed?"
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2015, 5:56 pm

"The shattered mark on my hand? I'm not who I once was Sword and you'll learn soon enough that I will not be the same as your previous carriers. I've seen the worst that this world can offer and you will have no sway over me."

Revenant studies the blade to see if there is a point where the voice is coming from and to examine the intricacies of it.

"To answer your question, yes your previous master is dead. He is nothing but a pile of ash now. What purpose did you have with him? And do you have a chosen name, or should I continue calling you Sword?"

Ooc: The only description I can find is that it is a black greatsword that can speak. Can you embellish some physical description of the sword?
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2015, 2:26 pm

"A fitting death for a coward such as himself. He had his men do all his work, not wanting to get his hands dirty himself. I think for you, that won't be an issue."

The sword itself is a black great sword with a silver hilt. The wraps on it have been worn through the ages, and it seems to physically darken the air around the blade.
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2015, 2:55 pm

"It is good that you see that but you have yet to answer my questions, Sword."
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2015, 4:38 pm

"Ah yes. See, I had no duties to him. We simply had goals that seemed to bring us together."
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2015, 5:20 pm

"And those goals would be...? And you have yet to give me your name Sword."
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2015, 2:35 pm

"He wanted to raise Tiamat, and I was looking for a worthy champion. Surely those willing to bring back, or take on, such a mighty creature would be somewhat worthy. Then it is just a matter of weeding out the weak."
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2015, 3:07 pm

"I can guarantee that you will find no lack of enemies to kill with me. But if I were a creature of flesh, I would be growing very frustrated with you, Sword. I need your name or I will resign to calling you Toothpick."
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 1:03 pm

"My name is Hazirawn. And I already know your name Warforged. In fact, I know quite a number of things about you now."
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 1:09 pm

"Good. I have nothing to hide from you, Hazirawn."
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 1:12 pm

Hrm. I would have expected otherwise, regarding your, well, questionable past.
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 1:15 pm

"I have done terrible things because I was commanded to do so. I have no master now, Hazirawn. I am free to do whatever good or evil actions I wish."
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 3:03 pm

"You act as if having a master is a bad thing. I cannot physically function without a master, but yet I'm more powerful with a master than I ever was in my mortal form. Having a master implies, but does not guarantee, that someone has control on you. Much like, even if you do not serve anyone, you can still have someone control you."
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 12:31 pm

"You can believe whatever you wish, Hazirawn but I will be no one's puppet."
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 7:44 pm

Yes, Pinocchio, whatever you wish to believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenant and Hazirawn    Revenant and Hazirawn  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenant and Hazirawn
Page 1 of 1