Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...

Go down 
+2
Alaine Doomguide
CharlesDM
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet
Character Name: Dungeon master
Level: 19
Classes: All

As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... Empty
PostSubject: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 1:06 pm

You see a figure stepping through the mist, lantern in hand. As she sees the corpse, she mutters something under her breath, puts down the lantern, and begins to preform final rites.
Back to top Go down
Alaine Doomguide

Alaine Doomguide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Level:
Classes:

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2015, 9:11 pm

The figure reaches deep into her bag, pulling out a small set of scales, which she holds in her right hand as she performs the rights. If you look closely, you can see the bones of a human hand attached to the glove, and as her sleeve falls down her arm, the lantern sheds light on skin covered with bright blue scarring. As she prepares the body, blessing it for its trip beyond and against necromancy, she begins to sing.

"As death knocks upon your door
Fear not what you've been destined for
Death is but life clarified
And you will live as you have died"
Back to top Go down
Alaine Doomguide

Alaine Doomguide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Level:
Classes:

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2015, 9:38 pm

The cleric ceases her singing, and looks sadly at the burnt corpse. "From murder rage. Hope from Prayer. And at last, compassion is offered to us all." At this comment, her scales begin to rattle, as she quietly hushes them. The plates on the scales chains flip upward, as if the chain is being held upside-down. The left side jerks upward. The cloaked figure makes a small harrumph. All the sweetness her singing and rites had produced are drained from her harsh tongue.
"It seems your goddess has claimed you. May her Undying Majesty," she spits out the words sarcastically, have mercy on your soul.". She carefully places the scales in her bag and pulls out a knife. She looks up, almost half afraid, and then begins to cut the half dragon's tendons, while cursing at him very harshly and very quietly in Draconic. Among the non curse words that come up are " useless tool,"dragon liches," and "Tiamat." Once done with her work, she turns her head towards the room in which the party sits, revealing a mask shaped like a skull, with feather carved by the eyeholes and a flat beak etched out near the nostrils.

"I know you're there. I can sense you, and the abominations."
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 7:21 am

The door opens and out walks a construct made of wood, stone, and metal. Spikes adorned its body. Various weapons are strapped to his body, and he holds a shield on his left arm. (My character bio for overdrive has a fairly accurate picture outside of the weapons). Its glowing blue eyes seem to look like they are squinting and you hear It say "I am Overdrive? (Who are you skull head person?)"
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet
Character Name: Maleck Torment
Level: 7
Classes: Wizard - Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 3:20 pm

The Zombie guarding the door steps aside for Overdrive, but otherwise does not engage as the newcomer has yet to make any aggressive moves towards the party.
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet
Character Name: Revenant
Classes: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 12:28 am

Revenant walks toward the woman after hearing her singing. The large sheath on his back is empty because Malek has Hazirawn. "Your voice... it is beautiful. Tell me your name."
Back to top Go down
Alaine Doomguide

Alaine Doomguide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Level:
Classes:

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 4:00 pm

Under her scarred cheeks, the woman blushes. No one has used the word "beautiful" to describe anything about her in a very long time.

"Some call me Doomguide, Priestess, or Healer, constructs. I am She of the Blue Spellscars, servant of the god of the dead, bringer of death to the deathless, cleric of Kelemvorr. Now, who are you, what are you doing here, and how did you come into the company of creatures such as these?"

She gestures to the zombie that stands in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 4:18 pm

The zombie stands guard, oblivious to the gesturing of the dark lady.
Back to top Go down
Alaine Doomguide

Alaine Doomguide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Level:
Classes:

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 5:05 pm

"Would the owner of the zombies please come foward. Un-accompanied undead are liable to get," At this point, the scythe begins to slide down the lady's arm, ready to attack, as it glows with black light "Smote."
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 5:31 pm

Overdrive focuses on the glowing black scythe. "I am Overdrive. (Seems she doesn't like Malak's Meat puppets. Probably wouldn't like Malak then.)"
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 7:48 pm

Revenant stands between her and the dead. "They are the tools of my friend and cannot allow you to touch them, She of the Blue Spellscars, servant of the god of the dead, bringer of death to the deathless, cleric of Kelemvorr... Whoever named you was a cruel one."
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2015, 8:19 pm

A weak voice calls out from inside the charred room. "Dear woman, I am rather occupied discovering the traits of my rather large friends horrific looking weapon. If you would prefer I could allow him to test the features on you?" He chuckles lightly. "I would say I'm joking but we nearly got eaten by a vampire and crushed by stone golems. We are not in a good mood. Sterog, could you make sure she doesn't do something rash?"
Back to top Go down
Alaine Doomguide

Alaine Doomguide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Level:
Classes:

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 8:12 am

OCC: Sterog does nothing. It's almost like he doesn't know what's going on, like he's out of the loop the rest of the characters are in, or something.
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 8:16 am

OOC. OOOOhhhhhhhh! Burn! lol!
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 8:17 am

Sterog cracks his knuckles and smiles. Then goes back to his scrolls and books.
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 9:49 am

Ooc: HA! Sterog read? He has an int of 8 I think. He just likes punching stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 1:06 pm

ooc: heres my defense on Int 8 people. Also because Overdrive is Int 8 which is an oversight now that I know what peoples builds are now.
Peter Griffin wrote:
We prefer to be called 'little people' because there is nothing wrong with being mentally challenged. In fact, I've learned we are superior, above all you dumb brainy smarties , and one day you will beg us for mercy...and we will consider it.
IC: Overdrive continues to focus on the glowing scythe.
Back to top Go down
Alaine Doomguide

Alaine Doomguide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Level:
Classes:

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 9:38 pm

"Well I suppose the vampire (there is almost a regretful tone as she emphasizes the word, sad in the dereliction of her anti-zombie duties) is the more pressing matter at the moment. And you all seem in pursuit of the same overarching goal, so i suppose the matter can wait a few hours. Now I know the constructs names, would the rest of you care to share yours?"
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 9:54 pm

Overdrive glances at Revenant, then glances back to the barracks. Overdrive shrugs then says "I am Overdrive. (That's up to them Doom singer. You may be just an ally for the moment.)"
Back to top Go down
Healdhj

Healdhj

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 10:55 pm

"Revenant. Are you sure you want to use this prickly sword?" Maleck calls out. "I must say it uses some rather foul language." If the new girl was talking about him he clearly didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 12:31 am

Revenant glances back toward Malek. "I do, Malek. He is wicked but strong. Horrors are not caused by evil blades, they are caused by evil welders which I am no longer. I accept you as my ally, She of the Blue Spellscars, servant of the god of the dead, bringer of death to the deathless, cleric of Kelemvorr. Revenant mimicks a show of trust he has seen before and puts a fist to his chest and bows his head toward the cleric.
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 1:50 pm

The sword reaches out into Revenant's Mind. "Oh, now we're bowing to people? You say you wish not to serve others, yet your actions say otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 2:12 pm

Ooc: I think you're thinking he's bowing more than he is. It's more an exaggerated nod.

"Open your ears, Sword. She is an ally and I was showing my trust."
Back to top Go down
Alaine Doomguide

Alaine Doomguide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Level:
Classes:

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 2:53 pm

If Revenant said this out loud, the lady asks, "To whom are you talking?" If not, she has proficiency in insight, and will ask what is concerning him.
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 5:44 pm

The Sword grumbles. "What ears..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Consequences of War :: Tyranny of Dragons :: Role Play-
Jump to: