Consequences of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consequences of War

A record of our adventure

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...

Go down 
+2
Alaine Doomguide
CharlesDM
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Level: 8
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 5:55 pm

Overdrive just tilts his head, looks slightly confused with the question.
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet
Character Name: Dungeon master
Level: 19
Classes: All

As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 6:29 pm

Ooc: Swords don't have ears XD
Back to top Go down
Wellby

Wellby

Character sheet
Character Name: Wellby Goodhill
Classes: 3 Rouge, 5 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 7:05 pm

ooc: I know that. Was making an amusing moment. Although the sword has the ability to hear.
Back to top Go down
Revenant

Revenant

Character sheet
Character Name: Revenant
Classes: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 7:41 pm

Ooc: I'm not sure if I respond in my mind like Message or if I have to speak back to him.

"It was what the people of this world call a metaphor, Hazirawn."
Back to top Go down
Nym Leavold

Nym Leavold

Character sheet
Character Name: Nym Leavold
Classes: 8 Warlock

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 7:45 pm

OOC: Let us call upon our grand dungeon master to answer our questions, in his eternal wisdom. But anyway, what would your character do? Is he the burst out in anger kind of guy, because then he probably couldn't control the impulse to speak out loud. If he is quiet and reserved, he would probably try speaking back to it with his mind, not letting the party know he is in communication with it any more than he has to.
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 10:41 pm

Ooc: Specifically Its a Message spell, much like the cantrip. It can hear normally, and you can respond to the message.

"Ah, yes. I knew that."
Back to top Go down
CharlesDM

CharlesDM

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 10:42 pm

Ooc: And plus, since it's probed Revenant's mind, he also knows Overdrive's language, just a fun fact for ya'll
Back to top Go down
Alaine Doomguide

Alaine Doomguide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Level:
Classes:

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2015, 7:46 pm

Alaine doesn't know this, and she still wishes to understand what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...   As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Rezmir's Corpse sits smoldering in the middle of the courtyard...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Consequences of War :: Tyranny of Dragons :: Role Play-
Jump to: